Eysuşen Moda Tekstil San. ve Tic. As a Limited Company, we attach great importance to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the relevant legislation. In this context, we would like to inform you about our process of processing your personal data and your rights under the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”).
1. General Description
Within the scope of the law, personal data includes all kinds of data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Sensitive Personal Data, which is a special type of personal data, is based on race, ethnicity, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect, other beliefs, clothing, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures. refers to biometric and genetic data.
Processing personal data, obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, of personal data fully or partially automatically or non-automatically provided that it is a part of any data recording system, It refers to all kinds of operations performed on data such as classification or prevention of use.
1. Purpose and Identity of Data Controller
In accordance with this “General Personal Data Protection and Processing Enlightenment Text”, Article 10 of the “Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) and “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Complied with in Fulfilling the Clarification Obligation”, the data controller whose identity is given below Eysuşen Moda Tekstil San. ve Tic. It has been prepared by the Limited Company for the purpose of fulfilling the obligation of disclosure regarding the processing of your personal data.
Your personal data is sent to Eysuşen Moda Tekstil San. ve Tic. As a Limited Company; In the capacity of data controller, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”), personal data may be processed within the scope described below, within the framework of the purposes listed below and in connection with these purposes, in a limited and measured manner, while maintaining the accuracy and up-to-dateness of personal data as it reaches us.
1. Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your collected personal data is sent to Eysuşen Moda Tekstil San. ve Tic. It will be processed by the Limited Company for the purposes listed below. Accordingly, your personal data; It is directly related to the establishment and/or performance of a contract between Eysuşen Moda Tekstil and you, it is clearly stipulated in the laws, it is mandatory for the fulfillment of the legal obligation, the data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person, the processing of personal data will be processed for legal reasons.
- Confirming the identity information of the shopper/dealer via the website/mobile applications,
- In order to analyze and understand aggregate statistical data such as the frequency and times of visits to the site and / or mobile application or store, ordering times, statistics of product pages visited and products ordered, visitor movements, orders and preferences,
- To process orders through online services, to carry out and complete the Order processes and to provide communication with our customers (E.g. Name-surname, address, date of birth)
- To send text message notifications to notify you of the delivery status and to communicate possible problems in the delivery of purchased products (e.g. mobile phone number)
- To send marketing content such as newsletters, campaigns, events, collection promotions, surveys and catalogs (e.g. e-mail address, Name-surname and postal address)
- To answer questions and inform about new or changed services, to provide information about products, services, campaigns and promotions (e.g. e-mail address, mobile phone number)
- To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on Distance Sales Contract and Consumer Protection, and to provide the necessary information,
- Online shopping and to verify legal age (eg date of birth)
- To strengthen the security of the Site and/or Mobile Application.
- To fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation,
1. The Parties and Purposes of Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your collected personal data is transferred to Eysuşen Moda Tekstil San. ve Tic. Limited Company by the above-mentioned "PurposesWithin the scope of "Eysuşen Moda Tekstil San. ve Tic. Limited Company to our business partners, suppliers, group companies, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals, domestic and foreign companies we work with (courier, call center, database, sms and mail provider, personalization, etc.) in order to meet their commitments to their customers. services companies) will be able to share. The purpose of processing personal data and the purpose of transferring the data are parallel.
1. Collection Method and Legal Reason of Your Personal Data
Your personal data Eysuşen Moda Tekstil San. ve Tic. It can be collected in audio, electronic, written and verbal form by e-mail, website, written documents, fax, invoice, job application forms, documents submitted by data owners and other communication channels by the Limited Company. In addition, your personal data will be collected on the basis of the establishment and/or performance of the contract specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, the establishment, exercise and/or protection of a right, the fulfillment of a legal obligation and legitimate interests, and in case of your explicit consent.
Your personal data, KVK Law m. Your Personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized when the purpose for which it is to be processed in accordance with 7/1 no longer exists and/or the statute of limitations/reservation periods for which we are required to process your data in accordance with the legislation expires.
1. Processing Time of Your Personal Data
Eysuşen Moda Tekstil San. ve Tic. As a Limited Company, we keep the processed personal data accurately and up-to-date in the relevant departments within the scope of up-to-date technological methods. For this purpose, personal data is kept for the required periods in line with the purposes of processing, in accordance with the principles in the relevant legislation. Eysuşen Moda Tekstil San. ve Tic. Limited Company will delete, destroy or anonymize personal data, ex officio or upon the request of the Data Owner, in the event that the reasons requiring its processing are eliminated.
1. Circumstances in which Personal Data can be Processed Without Explicit Consent in accordance with the KVK Law
In accordance with Article 5 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, your personal data may be processed without your explicit consent in the following cases. Namely;
- In cases expressly provided for by law,
- If you, as the data owner, are unable to express your consent due to actual impossibility, or in cases where your consent is not legally valid, it is necessary to process your personal data in order to protect your or someone else's life or physical integrity,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process your personal data belonging to the parties to the contract,
- It is compulsory for the fulfillment of a legal obligation,
- Your personal data has been made public by you,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Data processing is mandatory for the Company's legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Personal health data; It may be processed without the explicit consent of the person concerned, by persons under the obligation of secrecy or by authorized institutions and organizations for the purpose of protecting public health, performing preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and their financing.
1. Your Rights Enumerated in Article 11 of the Law as Personal Data Owner
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, we declare that you have the following rights as data owners:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions of law, and requesting that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to this if a result arises against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
As the data subject, you must submit your claims in writing to the data controller by providing the necessary documents to identify you. In this framework, in order to manage your applications within the scope of Article 11 of the KVK Law in a healthy and fast manner, you can use the "Relevant Person Information Request Form" at wwwallsences.com or use the minimum conditions in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller. You can personally forward your petition with a written and wet signature to the address “Seyrantepe Mahallesi Yılmaz Sokak No.: 13 Kat: 3 Kağıthane / Istanbul” where our company is located, send it through a notary public or if your e-mail address is registered in our company systems. [email protected] You can send it via e-mail address.
Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be finalized and you will be informed as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest.